This Friday I will be seeing Kings of Leon for the second time and I can not wait! I saw them in San Diego last summer and the concert still stands out in my memory as one of the best nights of my life (and easily the best concert I’ve ever been to). They really are better live and if somehow you’ve never heard them, I highly suggest you listen to them ASAP.
But like so many events, getting dressed is half the fun. I had been feeling pretty uninspired as to my outfit, so I set out to make a collage for some direction. As you can see, I’m favoring dark edgy looks with a glam feel: silky fabrics, silver studs, lace accents, sparkly jewelry, and chunky black wedges perfect for jumping and dancing. Let’s hope my actual outfit doesn’t disappoint!
1. Forever 21 Hardware Shoulder Tulip Top, $27.80
2. TopShop Swallow Cut Out Wedges, $135.00
3. TopShop High Waisted Wet Look Leggings, $40.00
4. Urban Outfitters Dolce Vita Noah Tall Buckle Wedge, $168.00
5. Urban Outfitters Rhinestone Necklace, $34.00
6. TopShop Ruch Mesh Bodycon Skirt, $65.00
7. TopShop Leather Pyramid Stud Bag, $65.00
8. Urban Outfitters Mesh Circle Pattern Openwork Tight, $14.00
9. TopShop Lace Insert Bodycon Dress $80.00
10. Forever 21 Glam Studded Top, $22.80